Classrooms of the Experience is a project of the Universidad del Pais Vasco and, as such, part of its basic mission: to expand the university culture to the whole of the Basque Country.
It is well known the work that our university plays in the traditional academic fields (degrees, master’s degrees, diplomas, summer courses, chairs of various types, etc.).. lectures What is rather less, however, the activities that develop the “Classrooms of the Experience” through her academic qualifications in Human Sciences addressed to the population over 55 years.
The initial steps were taken in this campus of Biscay and counted for that with the close collaboration of Bilbao Bizkaia Kutxa (BBK). This resulted in the rehabilitation and TRANSFER Twenty-five years of the former bank building from Spain in the Old Town of Bilbao. Subsequently, the experience was extended to the campus of Guipuzcoa and Alava.
Up to this point have attended Part Humanities in four deals. Today, the project is strengthened in its initial determination. The reception is taking, both by students and faculty and non-teaching staff, encourages us to continue down the path already begun trying to convey to the whole society Vizcaino and Basque, the desirability of keeping and emphasize the commitment .
As currently conceived in such a university online degrees degree in Human Sciences is a university project in two ways:
– The University itself which is responsible for direct its design, management and accountability and academic teaching.
– Try to actively gather around the whole of the university community comprised of students, teachers, administrators and Online Masters Degree managers. His goal we can summarize in the following agenda: implementing the spirit of openness, sharing human and intellectual contrast to what it characterized as a university actually open, respectful and participatory.
The scope of the project finds its way into itself in the affairs of the day to day and in the human and intellectual enrichment that derives from it.
Its design does not provide for these studies as a gateway to other academic-university or as a channel of training for field work or profession.
Responding to the repeated request of those who completed the studies of Title Human Sciences University, was chosen for four years to complete these studies with a new offer, this more limited: the University courses for the elderly.
These consist of two academic courses on an annual basis, consisting of two semesters. In each of them can attend four subjects at most. It is, however, an open design, Online Bachelors Degree so that students can choose the number of subjects it deems appropriate. Are taught in the afternoon (Monday and Thursday, from 17:00 to 20:00 h).
The theme that is addressed to them basically revolves around an axis of argument: the phenomenon of Modernity.
To make these University courses for the elderly is a prerequisite to be in possession of evidence in the Human Sciences University. News University. Courses. Runs From Grade. Acad’co calendar … courses in order to seek a degree at another university should trav’de …
Gu’para the Dise’e Courses at L’. SOFIA software. Virtual Library. Downloads … In the center of of all that is uniquely Austin in and barton Place condos is located near downtown Austin. the UV2. Acad’ca professors bid. To support educational l’. Access …
Labor Relations Courses. Tourism In The Race Of Uned … In college at L’. Studies University Distance Degree, Masters and Doctorate …
PLATFORM FOR COURSES IN DE L’EA EUREKA COMPUTER”… in Computaci’ducativa of the University of Puerto Rico. …
- Assessing the Online Learner: Resources and Strategies for Faculty (Online Teaching and Learning Series (OTL)) by Rena M. For wonderful Austin real estate opprtunities and real estate projects. Palloff and Keith Pratt (Paperback – Nov 24, 2008)
- Get Your Degree Online by Matthew Helm and April Helm (Paperback – May 18, 2000)
- Earn Your Degree Online and Get Good Grades: Tips for Success in Online Courses from an Online Education Faculty Expert by Russell C Kick (Paperback – Jul 1, 2005)